Tuesday, January 19, 2016

JANUARY WE HAVE NOT BEEN FRIENDS...

January,
 
We are not friends. I finally thought last night would be the beginning of the end of all my sickness and sleepless nights. I went to bed and slept till four in the morning. It was a beautiful thing until I had a horrible dream about jabbing a cotton swab over and over as hard as I could in my ear. Of course I wasn't jamming a cotton swab in my ear, I was having a massive ear infection. I couldn't sleep, I was in so much pain. I watched a show on Amazon Prime called Just add Magic. It was really good and distracted me from the pain. A great series for the whole family to watch! Then around eight o'clock my ear drum ruptured. It gave me a lot of relief but I feel like I am walking in a haze and it still hurts a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. I have to say I would rather give birth than have an earache. My ear has been oozing all day. I just want to be whole again. I am looking forward to February. I am sorry January, but I am going to happy to say goodbye to you.
 
 
Lisa 
While my earache was keeping my occupied, my boys found their own way to occupy themselves.

No comments: