Friday, April 30, 2010

RECEPTION that NIGHT

Who are all those beautiful girls?
Neil, my brother-in-law, who is running for congress. He has a huge convention this Saturday, watch for that fun post. I just love this picture he is so cute with his little kids.
MJ, the beautiful
I love my little girl, but she has been so clingy ever since we came here.
I love these little ones. They looked so beautiful in their simple spring dresses. A dear friend to my mother, Sister Field, saved her by finishing these gorgeous little dresses. Sister Field's made six of them. She said she was in the bathroom at 10:00pm at night, brushing her teeth, and she heard the spirit say, "Call Liz Craven." She picked up the phone and called her. My mother was so overwhelmeld with the wedding. She was so grateful for the call. She was her angel. The girl's loved there new dresses so much.
CC, the beautiful. I haven't seen this little on for more than a second since we arrived. She is always running around playing with her cousin's. I can only kiss her in passing.
My wonderful sister Jennifer. She has blessed my life in so many ways. I admire her in all ways. I love her and her cute new husband Derrick. Aren't they the cutest?
Phillip and Katrina didn't have a wedding cake. My twin sister's whipped this beauty together the day before. They insisted they wanted to, even though they had never made one before. I must say it looked really good and better yet, it tasted amazing.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

All these pictures make me sad that we missed Phillip's wedding. I love the picture of MJ the beautiful. What a perfect moment to capture on the camera.