Monday, August 23, 2010

FIRST DAY O' SCHOOL

I bearly slept last night. I kept having nightmares and I couldn't relax. Today was a big day for me. For the first time in my little girls life I had to entrust her in anothers care. We were way early to school. I thought it would be fun to play on the playground with the other kids before class. She was overwelmed and just stared and clung to my legs. She said, "There are so many kids." I am sure she has never seen so many children in one spot. As she lined up and filed into class I had to choke back the tears. Her teacher said, "If you need to call mid-way through the day you can." I didn't. I just filled my schedule so the time would go by faster.

I was late picking her up, I thought school let out later. She was in the office. I thought she would be sad, but she wasn't. She loved it. She said she drew trees in art and played on the playground and sat on a rug that looks like a map but that was all she could remember.
Doesn't she look beautiful and smart?
Here are her assignments from her first day of school
Seriously, give her a break, it is her first day. She wrote the number one line down, but she got it right.

No comments: