Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WHAT ARE THOSE GIRLS DOIN'?

Yesterday, they played airplane in the living room; CC was in her car seat and MJ in her booster seat.

MJ has spent several hours pushing CC around in her baby doll stroller. Both of them were laughing so hard they couldn't get a breath.

Story time is always a favorite. When CC was young I really struggled getting her to sit still and listen to books. Sometimes I wondered why I bothered, but MJ will sit quite as a mouse and listen to books for hours. I don't know if this is a personality difference or not. I sometimes think it is because CC loves to be read to now and sets a good example for her little sister.

The other afternoon, after struggling all morning to get CC to clean her room she announced it was done perfect. When I walked through the door I thought wow, she finally can clean her room on her own. Then I checked the closet. Yep, we still have work to do.

This is the sneaky one thinking she almost got away with it.

She has been really good at helping me clear the table and rise the dishes, lately. Well, I am off. I get to go and do Kindergarten testing with the little sneaky girl today.

No comments: