Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GRAFF DAIRY

I got MJ to to bed and then CC and I snuck out for a little yummy food therapy. The best thing about country living is there are a lot of farms very close by. I saw on the internet that there was a dairy farm that sold fresh milk and ice cream. I had to check it out.
They have the standard chocolate and vanilla ice cream cones and then they have a flavor of the day. Today's flavor, mint. CC thought it was amazing.
I bought some peach ice cream to bring home and share with my husband. They buy the peaches that morning from Palisade (A little orchard community seconds up the road.) and grind them up and put them in their homemade ice cream.
We were definitely happier and more relaxed when we got back from the yummy food therapy.

4 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I want to go! Maybe next time I could come a long for the ride.

shellydinger said...

I had peach ice cream for the first time last night (Ben & Jerry's) and it was delicious! But fresh peaches sound way more appealing. Hurray for the internet right?

Jessica said...

Yum, how fun to have that so close!

Caroline Craven said...

I'm just curious if the Colorado peaches are as good as the Utah peaches. The ones in California were a far cry from what we can buy right here in Perry. Utah peaches are the best.