Thursday, August 5, 2010

SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAYS

Happy Birthday Tamara!
Happy Birthday Kimberly!

I made these shirts from a DI pile in my mother's garage. They were clothes that my sister had brought up. One of her friend's husbands lost weight and was discarding. So...walla! Two Beautiful new Sunday shirts for the girls. I love it. It makes me so happy to see something that has passed its useful life, get another one. Happy Birthday. I hope they fit. (No, secretly I hope they don't so I can keep them. ;) (P.S. The ribbon is not included. We will have to find some fun ribbons and/or flowers to make belts for these shirts when I come up.) Lots of love.

3 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

You have quite the talent - you should sell these new-life articles on line. It's pretty big business. The dino museum was wierd. Trevor probably would love it now, but it would have terrified him at 5 years old.

DJ said...

AMAZING! I am SO jealous.

rachwheel said...

They are beautiful! Wow, talented...I wish.
I've been experimenting with t-shirt dresses. Unfortunately, I don't have quite the skill that you do. I'll keep trying though :)