Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I AM A BAD PEOPLE, SO I AM GOING TO HELL

Sierra may have been sent to the office yesterday because she may have refused to participate in PE. Then she may have refused to tuck in her shirt after PE by blatantly saying, "NO." Then she may have been made to sit at the kidney table (AKA the naughty chair). Then she may have been asked to go to the office because she looked at her teacher and said, "I don't have to listen you, you aren't my mom." Then she may have refused and threw a tantrum. Then she may have been forcibly removed from class. I am not saying any of this is true. I am certain it isn't because my little girl is an angel. She is my everything and my bestest little buddy. She would never. Then she may have said, "Mom, I am a bad people, so I am going to hell." Which may have come from a discussion we had early this month on hell arrising from the question, "What is hell?" I assured her she wasn't because children can't go to hell and because she was a good girl. Anyway, I am certain someone else hacked into my blog (or my life) and made this whole thing up.

No comments: