Thursday, February 17, 2011

DISPOSALS, LAUNDRY, and SELF PORTRAITS



I woke this morning without a foggy head and without a mouth of cotton and I felt like I was the grandpa on Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, who miraculously jumps out of bed and starts singing. I immediately went to work on the house. I had to tackle the dreaded garbage disposal. It hasn't been working for weeks. I have been running the water and plugging to get the food down it every night. I know ridiculous. I was afraid maintenance would charge me again and I am such a cheapo. I called my super hero father and he walked me through it, so with a little bit of muscle and a lot of prayers it is finally working again.

Madison, went through the house and collected the laundry for me. Yeah, for big helpers. Sierra even switched the laundry out for me a few times, so that beast is almost tackled. Darcy, my friend invited me out for a few self portraits. I was suppose to do some of her and she was suppose to do some of me. She is such a great photographer. Confessions, I did give myself a little botox and a slight tummy tuck photoshop style but don't tell anyone.

No comments: