Friday, February 18, 2011

GOT FIVE DOLLARS? CAUSE THERE IS A NEW ACT IN TOWN.


Today turned cold again and I think I may have over done it yesterday because I am under the weather again. (What is wrong with me this year. I think I have been sick more than I have been healthy.) Darcy invited us over so Sierra and Bailey could play. They decided to put on a play for us. They were writing their lines in the first picture. They said they would preform it, if we would pay five dollars a person. I think it might of been worth it, if I had of had any cash on me. These two are little entrepreneurs.

Madison is up to her clinging ways again. I wonder if she isn't feeling well. She has wanted me to hold her twenty-four seven lately. Ahhh! Anyone want to come and hold her for a few minute or days?

We went outside and let the kids run around while I took a few pictures of Darcy. Luckily, being outside makes us all happier. (See below for MJ's improved spirits.) She did a great job photographing me yesterday and I was suppose to do some of her and didn't do a good job. I needed to redeem myself. I think I got a few cute shots today that will hopefully work for her. Isn't she the cutest? I am grateful for her every day. She has been like a sister to me since I moved here.



No comments: