Sunday, February 13, 2011

PRESENTING MADISON

MJ loves church. She loves getting ready for church. She is so funny. I can't even begin to describe this little girls personality. I always got comments when Sierra was her age about how much personality she had but I think whatever Sierra had MJ has more. The child has about a billion different faces she pulls each is funnier than the one before it. The other day I took both girls to the store and they fought all the way through the isles and some of things that came out of her mouth cracked me up. I wish I had of had a pencil. This afternoon after church CC and MJ were playing in there bedroom and MJ came out all serious and said, "Sara's says she is going to poop on my head." I said as serious as I could back, "Tell Sara's I am going to give her a big spanking." During the conversation Sierra is yelling from the backroom, "I won't Madison. I won't." She turned about and scurried off. Then paused and then turned back to me as if she had just heard Sierra and said just as seriously, "No, Sara's won't." I said, "Okay." She was satified and went back to play with her sister. She is as cute as a button and I love every ounce of her.

No comments: