Thursday, January 24, 2013

GRANDMA MCKNIGHT

 Well, we will be on our own again.
We will be finding a new normal.
We have enjoyed all of our visitors and have appreciated so much all their help.
Grandma McKnight came on Monday after Sunday night taught me I wasn't tough enough to do this on my own yet.
She has waited on my like I am a princesses.
She has cleaned and put meals together.
She helped me though the pnemonia scare.
She bought Sierra a game and entertained her in the evening.
She spent time telling her stories of her heritage.
She bought Madison a pink unicorn.
Madison has hugged it every night she has been sick and won't sleep without it.
She has woke up with Madison in the middle of the night when I couldn't.
She bought her a sticker chart to help her take her medicine.
She helped me get through the first two nights of James screaming.
 She has watched the girls so I could nap and shower.
I am so grateful.

 Mr. James,
You sleep well.
You eat well.
But, when you are awake you are mad.
Please be happy.
Love, Mom

No comments: