Saturday, January 19, 2013

JAMES NATHAN

This is Darcy Case, I am Lisa's friend. I was given a great honor to come and see her new little baby hours after he was born; before he had a name, before Grandma and Grandpa, even before the two excited sisters. I am not saying this to brag and in all honesty I am expecting and hoping that Lisa will write her own birth story in place of these words, so I am saying this to express what an honor I really felt it was to meet this new little boy that has joined the McKnight family.
 
I had the best time visiting with Lisa, no one else was there, Nate had left to pick up his girls, and so we got to visit, marvel at the miracle that birth really is (and how surreal the whole experience is), and I was so happy to hear how wonderful her experience was birthing this baby boy.
Lisa...Congrats, he's beautiful!










 



No comments: