Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW YEARS

Well, she was up playing all yesterday.
Kay and my Mother both suggested chicken-noodle soup for dinner.
I don't know why I didn't think of it before.
I made a large pot of it.
I got her a small bowl.
She ate every bite.
I was so elated I can't even tell you.
It was like this burden was lifted.
She is better.
She is eating.
Then she started coughing.
She coughed up phlegm.
Then threw up chicken-noodle soup.
All of it!
A moment of happiness followed by a moment of despair.
Rrrrrrr.
Longest winter break of my life!


On a better note.
Sierra and I were talking about New Year's Resolutions.
She didn't know about New Year's Resolutions.
She was so excited.

My Resolutions.
Run the Provo Half Marathon in the Fall.
Read the Old Testament. (I never have been able to get through it. I am 34 it is time.)
Finish my Hexagon Quilt.
Finish Writing something! maybe my children's book.
Play more.
Smile more.

Nate's Resolution.
Go to Yellowstone and Fish.

Sierra's Resolutions
Swim Lessons
Piano Lessons
Go down the slide at the Rec Center.
Read the whole Book of Mormon.
Sew her own Baptism Dress.
Go to Chucky-Cheese
Go to the Beach.


No comments: