Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MORE of the SAME

 I was a hundred percent sure it was the real deal.
Maybe in part because my mother said, "You are past your due date, the next time you have a contraction it will be real labor."
I woke up at 4:00am with some serious contractions.
I drank water and soaked in a hot bath.
They were still coming.
It has been below zero all week.
I thought if I can get out and walk around then my labor will progress.
Knowing how fast I had Madison, the nurses suggested I come to the hospital and walk around when I got close.
I thought it would be a warm place to walk.
I road into town with Nate and told him to drop me off at the hospital.
When my labor progressed and I was ready to be admitted I would text him.
I walked up and down stairs and all over the hospital.
I discoverd a hallway filled with LDS art, which was beautiful.
My contractions got further apart and further apart until I was only having one every hour.
I finally gave up three hours after getting to the hospital and went home.
 
 
 My girls were really disappointed.... but not as much as me.
 They have been having fun with their grandparents, who have to leave tomorrow morning.
We are sad.
I have an appointment with my doctor in the morning.
If I still haven't had my little boy, I will schedule an induction for this weekend.
Too bad my parents will miss it......

No comments: