Sunday, April 21, 2013

BACKYARD FUN

 I am glad it is starting to warm up a bit.
These two love to be outside.
They will play and play for hours together.
Sierra gets a little rough with Madison sometimes.
(See the last picture for evidence. She convinced her to hold onto the bars and pushed the stool back. She loved it until she couldn't hold on anymore. She screamed for her sister to help her and her sister said you can do it a bit longer or just drop by yourself Madison. Pure torture. Scared to death. I had to put my camera down and tell Sierra to stop torturing her sister.)
I will hear Madison squeal and I will have to go and check on them.
It will take one threat to bring Madison inside and Sierra will usually straighten up pretty quick.
She hates the thought of losing her playmate.



 

No comments: