Monday, April 8, 2013

EASTER MORNING

 The rest of our visit was one awesome event after another!
Madison came down with a fever on Saturday.
So, we stayed for Easter and decided to go home Monday.
The girls had a really great time finding their baskets and Madison seemed better.
Then she threw up on Monday, so we stayed.
Monday night I came downwith a massive ear infection.
I couldn't even walk a straight line.
We did a cupcake cook off anyway. I will post about that latter.
I wanted to go to bed but it was my sister Emily's last night in town and I didn't want to miss out on the cupcake fun.
Tuesday, I was still sick.
I thought I would never go home again.
I packed up the car Wednesday morning and finally hit the road.
We drove straight home and stopped once to fed James.
Luckily, the girls were really good.




No comments: