Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PRAYING FOR A BETTER NIGHT

8:00pm -The kids are all in bed. I start cleaning the house.
10:30pm -I am finished. I feed James.
11:00pm -I climb into bed.
1:00am -James wakes up fussing. He thinks he is hungry.
I let him fuss but can't sleep through his fussing even though he sleeps on the opposite side of the house. I can hear him. Mother's ears. My heart breaks but he has had bad sleeping habit since we got back from Utah. I can't get up every two hours with him anymore.
2:00am -He settles down.
2:30am -Madison wakes up. She threw up all over her bed. I cleaned it up and got her settled down
3:00am -James starts fussing again.
I waited till 4:00am to feed him.
I went to bed at 4:30am.
Phone beeps at 5:00am. Lilly wants to know if I am coming to work out. She thinks it is 6:00am.
I respond to her text and go back to sleep.
I wake up at 5:45am to go exercise.
Luckily, 5 minutes into excercising my adrenaline kicked in and I am wide awake.
Excercise is miraculous.
 
I came home and made breakfast for Nate and we chatted while he got ready for work.
Then I got the girls up and and ready for the day.

No comments: