Sunday, April 28, 2013

WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER 9:00AM CHURCH?

James just sat and watched me do the final review on our 2010-2011 blog book.
It is finally almost done.
I just need to find the family pictures for the cover.
I called Darcy praying she kept a copy.
My computer crashed about a year ago, I am only now discovering that I lost a lot of my pictures because of it, thankfully I blog.
Darcy said she will check.
Cross your fingers.
 The girls played in the backyard. They laid under the shade tree and chatted.
They kept begging every five minutes to run through the sprinklers.
I told them, it was Sunday.
They finally came in drenched from head to toe.
They decided to squirt each other with their water bottles because Mom wasn't budging on the sprinklers.
I wasn't happy.
Not only were they drenched, but they were covered in mud again.
They were required to be in the house for the rest of the evening.
Mostly I was mad, because Madison has a cold and it isn't warm enough to be drenched.
She was shivering.
I am pretty sure I know who's idea it was.
Nate worked on his fly rod.
My sister Kimberly helped design the fish he weaved.
He added the pattern to the left.
I think it looks amazing.
He weaves these patterns one thread at a time.
He said at the end of the day, "I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. This house is so loud. I have a headache." I had to giggle.
 


No comments: