Sunday, March 16, 2014

35th BIRTHDAY

I am sad this is the only picture I got. The waitress took it.
I should have gotten a picture of the delicious food or the sweet gifts my friends got me.
I am grateful for at least this one picture.
My friends took me to sushi for lunch.
My friend Annie got me chocolate waffles from Belgium that were delicious, my favorite flower, and an incredibly sweet note.
Mary got me a gift card to Hobbie Lobbie.
Lily got me a gift card to JoAnns and pins because she knows I am always searching from mine.
Barbara gave me a buddle of Gerber daises, my favorite flower.
We laughed an had a fabulous time.
 
Nate worked late but brought me flowers when he came home.
We will celebrate my birthday together on his next day off.
 
I felt loved and so blessed.
 
Thank you for all of the phone calls and all of the Happy Birthday wishes.
Thank you for the cards.
I love all my family and friends.
I am so blessed.

No comments: