Saturday, March 8, 2014

BABY DOLL

 Sierra saw this doll on the way back from shooting with her dad.
She was too shy to ask her dad to stop the car.
When she got home she came to me and said she saw a doll all alone, abandoned.
I said, "So?"
She said, "Can we go and get it?"
I said, "What are you going to do with it?"
She said, "I will clean it up and take care of it."
Then her eyes brimmed with tears.
I remember thinking my baby dolls had real feeling at her age.
Her heart was breaking for this poor abandoned doll.
I said, "Fine."
We got in the car and drove and drove.
We finally reached the spot her and her dad were shooting at and she said, "Stop."
There was a doll resting in the bushes.
It had obviously been there for a long time.
It was dirty.
It is obviously an expensive doll.
I put a shout out on facebook to see if we can find the owner.
We will see if anyone responds.
Until then, she is in good hands.

No comments: