Sunday, March 22, 2015

GOOD MORNING

I love my boys. I didn't know two beings could bring so much joy in their wake. I love every ounce of these boys. They are my whole world. They always wake me at seven in the morning. It is hard to get up, but so rewarding. Ashton's smiles kill me.
 
We had cereal for breakfast and then I spent most of the morning sorting through pictures from last week and posting on this blog. It was an hour before church that I realized I was supposed to be teaching in Relief Society. I panicked. I can't believe I forgot. I think because I always teach the last Sunday, I thought I had one more week but March has five Sundays and I teach the fourth Sunday not the last Sunday. I hadn't gotten ready and I hadn't gotten my children ready. I listened to the conference talk I was supposed to teach on while I was doing the girls hair.
 
Nate hasn't been feeling well. He walked in the door after being out at the farm feeding the chickens, and said, "I can't go to church." I thought, I have four kids I have to get ready and I haven't prepared my lesson. CRAZY. We made it to church a few minutes late. My kids were crazy during the meeting. One word.... teasing. There was absolute chaos in our pew. I passed Ashton to my friend Lily and left with James. He and I were in the hall till the next hour. Then I had to nurse Ashton and I skimmed the lesson. I prayed hard. I was so grateful Heavenly Father allowed the Holy Ghost to be present during my lesson. I know Heavenly Father is merciful to mothers. I have seen it in my life over and over again. There was such a sweet feeling in the room. I know the sisters were touched by His words. I love to teach. I mostly love to learn. I learn so much from my sisters in the Relief Society.



No comments: