Tuesday, March 10, 2015

STROLLERS and BATHS

 James and Ashton have to be walked every day or they go crazy.
I am sure not all children need to be walked daily but these cave dwelling children must.
The hardest thing about living in a basement apartment is that we don't get much sunshine at all.
I am so grateful for my Christmas present this year, a double jogging stroller.
We practically lived in my last jogging stroller until it died.
I didn't realize how hard it is to get out of the house without a stroller.
I have felt so liberated with the freedom it has afforded me.
I have walked, jogged and rollerbladed behind this stroller.
We can go anywhere and everywhere, and we do.
James loves when we stop by the park.
Ashton only fusses when we stop moving.
 I bath this little boy more than I don't.
He is constantly peeing through his diaper unless I change it every feeding.
I have tried every diaper I know of.
I have even bought really expensive ones, nothing seems to help.
His cold hasn't cleared up and it seems to be his constant companion since birth
I will be grateful when he is over it.
He is constantly puking because of the phlegm in the back of his throat.
Between the peeing and the puking there is need for constant baths.
Although I have to admit, I don't bath him every day.
Sometimes I give him a quick wipe down with a wet wipe.
I just don't have time. Who knew being a mother of four would be so crazy.

No comments: