Monday, March 23, 2015

POTTY TRAINING

 Potty training is always a chore. I have started and stopped twice because I just wasn't ready. I have always said, "If you aren't ready, they won't be ready." I didn't take my own advice. I have been gearing him and myself up for weeks saying, "We are going to start going on the potty as soon as Spring Break comes." I know it is a lousy way to spend Spring Break but you have to focus on nothing but potty training when you are ready and running the girls to school three times a day just wasn't working. He has had a pretty successful first day. I am feeling hopeful. Here is to a week of potty training. Wish me luck. 
 We have had about a billion baths.


We have had to take a lot of breaks and ride his bike.
We have been reading his favorite books.

No comments: