Tuesday, March 10, 2015

INSTAGRAM

 Dear Instagram,
I thought about you for a few days.
I loved you.
Then I hated you.
Not sure why.
I think it was because my pictures of my babies looked like crap.
Maybe if I had bought that IPhone like Nate wanted me to I would have loved you more because my picture would have been better.
However, I couldn't rationalize the $650.00. I mean, my nice camera cost that much.
I would rather buy a new lens and continue blogging.
I think I am going to stick with blogging.
I like you better.
I know. I just instagramed a week of my life I will never get back.
However, I learned a valuable lesson.
Instagram is fun but it isn't for me.
I think I will blog more.
Lisa
 
 
I love this precious boy.
He has been so easy.
He is one feeding away from sleeping through the night.
He sleeps from 10:00pm till 4:00am and then till 8:00am.
I couldn't ask for anything more from a two month old.
He is starting to coo and smile and even laugh.
I love that he cuddles down into my neck and falls asleep.
I wish he would get over this month plus long cold, it would make him happier.
However, he is still sweet even with this illness.
 
 


No comments: