Saturday, March 21, 2015

GRANDMA and JENNY's VISIT

Grandma let me grab a picture before she walked out the door. We have had so many people visit over the past year. I enjoy being in the moment so much, I don't capture anything on my camera. I am sad about it now. I begged mom for a picture and she was sweet to consent.
 
We love having people come and visit us. We love sharing our home and food and life. We are always sad to see our visitors leave. Grandma stayed up and watched Big Hero 6 with the girls while Aunt Jenny and I went out for sushi. The next morning we had banana walnut pancakes and said goodbye. It would have been nice if they could have stayed longer but we were grateful to have them for a time. Here it the link to our amazing breakfast, make them you won't regret it, right Jenny! :) Come back soon.

No comments: