Tuesday, March 24, 2015

RIDING BIKES and ROLLAR BLADING

He hauled his bike all the way out of our apartment and up the stairs. He is such a determined little boy. Our adventures ended when he pulled one of the neighbors pathway lights out of the ground and threw it on driveway, it was glass. Guess I will be calling Jamie and replacing that. Sigh, James.


Sierra has become so amazing at rollerblading. I dare say she is as good as I am.

Potty training day two. It is going well but he is ornery. We have had three rounds of this and I know we have a forth coming. I feel like throwing in the towel some days. He was ornery when I brought home Ashton. He finally adjusted. Then he was ornery when I tossed out all his binkies. He finally adjusted. Now, potty training. He is ornery. The last hurtle is transitioning him from his crib to a regular bed. Ashton can't be in the pack-n-play forever. I have no idea how women have babies two years apart. You hit the hardest stage of a toddler the same time you have a new born. Wish me luck. No, seriously wish me luck. Write it in the comments. Good Luck. 
 
Actually, the poor boy can't catch a break maybe you should wish him luck. His mother is determined to grow him up in one swell swoop. Considering, a little orneriness is a small price to pay. You are such a good boy.

No comments: