Thursday, December 10, 2015

A VERY SHORT WALK TURNED INTO A VERY LONG DAY


Well, I was having a beautiful morning and I thought if I took a walk it would make the time pass between the girls leaving for school and my baby napping. We would get outside and breath some fresh air. Ashton cried the first ten minutes of the walk and the last ten minutes he slept. I tried to transition him from the stroller to bed by nursing him, but he would not have it. He screamed and screamed. I don't know why I fight against the machine. It just makes us all miserable. I should have just sat on the floor and played with him and loved him. I just really wanted to have my house clean and I wanted to get my bathroom painted. He wouldn't let me do anything. I tried to get him to nap at noon and at two. He slept for maybe ten minutes. We finally all crashed at 3:30 after the girls got home. I mean we all crashed, Mom, Ashton and James. We woke up at 5:00. We were all happier.
 
No more morning walks. Ever.
 
Poor James really loved the walk though, until some diarrhea hit, but that it a whole other story you don't want to hear.



No comments: