Saturday, December 12, 2015

FRUITA 3RD WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY

 Yesterday evening was our ward Christmas party. (Click here to learn what a ward is.)
For the Nativity, Sierra and Madison played the role of angels and James played the role of toddler Jesus. He was so cute on stage. The only picture I got of him was the last one where he is walking away holding Mary's hand. I had a friend who wanted me to record the whole thing. I don't really know how to take pictures while recording. I need to look into that. The food was really good. It was fun to have Nate there.
 
As I walked out the door, and all the young women were calling, "Good bye, James!" I realized it was the last moment I would have like this with these people. These people who know us and know my children. They know our story. (Since we moved to Loma, we will be in a new ward starting tomorrow.) I can't believe we have spent five years in this ward. We have blessed two babies and baptized one child. I will miss all the lovely people I have associated with every week for the last five years. My heart is a little sad but a little excited. I always like fresh starts and this could be the last fresh start ever, because I tell Nate all the time I am going to die on this piece of property. I am never moving again. Unless my Heavenly Father calls me out to build Zion. :)

Merry Christmas!




No comments: