Thursday, December 24, 2015

CHRISTMAS EVE


I went home for Christmas with my babies. Nate followed in his truck. I got sick as I was about to leave the house. I don't know what hit me. I thought it was mastitis as I was wrapping presents and loading the car. I had dealt with a week of sick children, who seemed to be on the mend except runny noses. I pulled into my parents house and I was shaking so bad I had to snuggle into a blanket and sit on the couch. The little ones put together the nativity. They were so cute. Michelle's kids did such a beautiful job singing. it was such a beautiful way to usher in the Christmas festivities. I didn't take many pictures of Christmas. I was so sick and so were all my babies; James, Ashton, and Madison. It all fills like a blur really but I was really grateful to be with my family and Nate. We were all there, all my siblings, and if I could have fit one more thing in my car I would have brought my photography equipment, so I could have captured all their beautiful families. Next year.

 
 

No comments: