Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2015!

Merry Christmas!
 
My children were so excited to spend Christmas with their cousins. They loved every minute of it. My older sister Michelle, who has six children, said, "This is going to be the last year we do Christmas together, it is just too hard to load up all the presents and come out." I would have to agree. However, I am pretty sure we said that last time we did this. You never know there could be another Craven Family Christmas in the future.
 
The girls got snow clothes and a sled. Sierra got Legos. Madison got a doll house from German and Little Critters. James got a Strider bike. Ashton got two vintage fisher price twos. They all got several books. I went overboard with books this year. I bought several. By the time James opened his third book he yelled, "I not want that one!" His cousins were opening toys. Poor kid. He got a bike, which isn't the greatest winter toy. All his cousins got remote control cars, even his girl cousins. He was green all Christmas day. 
 
It was comical. Apparently, I need pointers for shopping for a boy for Christmas.
 
Nate hung out all day and took the kids on rides back and forth up the road on the sled pulled behind my grandparents four-wheeler, until his fingers went numb.
 
My favorite gift was from my sister Jennifer, she did these handmade pictures for everyone. They are pictured in the last picture. It is hand embroidered and says, "God is at the helm, never doubt it." -Gordon B. Hinckley and has fabric cutouts like a ship. I love it to pieces.
 
My parents made all of us teepees.I would absolutely love them the best, but they don't work in my house. It was comical trying to set it up. You can't find a spread wide enough where the floor is flat enough to set it up. Yes, my floors are that crooked, but I love them.





 

No comments: