Tuesday, December 8, 2015

CHRISTMAS TREE

The girls put up the Christmas tree last night. I used to take my time and really make it beautiful but James and Ashton just rearrange everything and make it look ridiculous a few hours later, so I will wait till they are grown to put some effort into it. In the mean time I just let Sierra and Madison decorate it together. Usually they are really good about it and have a lot of fun. Last night I was getting the baby boys to bed as they were decorating. I guess Madison wasn't doing it right so Sierra bite her on the hand. Yep, she did. When I kissed it better there was still saliva on it. Sierra had to go to bed and Madison got to decorate amid cries from the upstairs that it was all wrong. Then Madison got to watch a Christmas show and sleep on the couch.
 
My living room is put together and the kids room but the rest of the house is still a moving wreck. We will get there but at least Christmas can commence.
 
Can I tell you how much I love my little house? I can't, not in words.

No comments: