Monday, December 7, 2015

GRANDMA and GIGGLES

 We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Craven and Grandpa McKnight sacrificed so much time to help us over the last few weeks to finish up a few things we needed to get done. Grandma and Grandpa Craven came last Wednesday and stayed a few days. My dad worked miracles getting the all my appliances installed and getting my hot water working. I felt so blessed. The day after they left I just walked around my house weeping and thanking my Father-in-Heaven. It really is the cutest little, crooked house. There is nothing better than having stewardship over something that belongs to you. Laundry, washing dishes, and picking up all felt a bit magical. It felt as though the angels of heaven were rejoicing with me. I have never felt such a beautiful spirit of gratitude.


No comments: