Friday, December 11, 2015

MY BOY


James cracks me up. He loves to cook but knows he is not aloud to use a knife because he cuts his fingers off. This morning while I was upstairs cleaning he said, "Mom, I cut myself a piece of bread and I don't got bloods. No, mom."
 
 
Yesterday I was upset, not sure why, but nothing was going right. I was yelling. I will admit. James said in a sweet voice, "Calm down mom. Calm down a lot." It made me laugh.
 
 
This morning pointing to a picture of Nate and I when were first married he asked, "Where's me?" I said, "You were in heaven." He said, "I missed you while I was in heaben (heaven)." He has so many expressions that make my day.
 
 
Another that I love is when something bad happens he says, "That make me so, so sad."
 
 
Love this little boy.

No comments: