Thursday, September 7, 2017

BUS

 My sister invited me to listen to a podcast Brooke White recommended called The Life Coach School. I love listening to podcasts and conference and the scriptures while I clean in the morning. It helps me feel like I am growing instead of living the same day over again every day. "Didn't I just pick this up yesterday? I swear I scrubbed the bathroom yesterday and it is this gross!" Also, it gives me something to talk to Nate about besides the kids and the house. I am always open to suggestions of things to listen to. 

I love The Life Coach School (TLCS)'s podcast on productivity. I listened to it again this morning. I am amazed at how much I needed to listen to it. She says, "Finished is better than perfect." My office area of my home has been overwhelming me again. I just kept saying that over and over again and it really helped me get through it. She has a ton of great advice. Her podcasts on marriage are outstanding. 

I have a love hate relationship with mornings. Sierra gets up at 5:50, so she can make it to the bus on time. I love getting up with her when I sleep well and the boys sleep well. When they don't it is so hard. This morning I was really dragging. She begged me to drive the salt block, we bought yesterday, out to the horse. I remembered we had forgotten to pray, so I thought we could pray in the truck before I drove her out to the horse. I love praying with and over my children. I know she loves to hear me pray for her at the start of the day. I love those peaceful quiet moments with her. I always pray for her safety and her light. She is such a good girl and she can influence so many if she will just let the light within her shine. 

She forgot to turn off the hose yesterday. It flooded the corral. I was sloshing through mud to get to the horse. Then she threw the salt block into the feeding trough and I raced her down the road to the bus. 

I tried to go back to sleep but I guess the I was too awake after running out to the horse. I laid there with my eyes closed until Max came in and got me up by blowing raspberries on my arms and giggling. James, who had come into my room in the middle of the night with a bad dream, woke up to his brothers noises and started giggling too. I got up and we all sat around the table and ate cereal and then got Madison off to the bus.  














No comments: