Friday, September 15, 2017

COWBOY KITCHEN

I got the septic system pumped. I was finally able to do laundry and the dishes and take a shower but I was lazy. I kept putting off the laundry. Well, the man who is helping us fix our septic severed the line from the house to to our tank. Oops. Seriously? I wasn't mad. The pipe was made out of paper, literally, and was crumbling. It wasn't his fault. Since nothing was going right here, I decided to go see my parents for the weekend. I packed the kids up and headed home. Nate's mission president's funeral was this weekend. He wanted to go to Utah anyway. Nate encouraged us to stop by at the Cowboy Kitchen in Wellington. The wait was terribly long but the fries were some of the best I have ever eaten and I have a serious weakness for french fries. It made me forget all about the septic, for a minute.

No comments: