Wednesday, September 13, 2017

BUSY

I forgot my camera, so I used my phone, which I hate doing but I guess it will teach me not to forget my camera. Madison really wanted to go to her school carnival. I left Sierra with the boys and took her. We just went together. We were done in an hour and I know she enjoyed the one on one time with me. School is such a big part of my girls lives. I hardly walk into the school, not because I don't want to but because it would turn the school into a zoo to bring my boys there. It always warms my heart when we attend an event and all the teachers know my daughter's name. She is obedient and quiet and sometimes that gets overlooked but they notice her.

I left the three youngest with a babysitter and went over to the church for mutual with Sierra. We played a couple of relay games. It was a lot of fun. I know Sierra had a blast. She is participating in church volleyball. She loves it. She is starting to find herself in this new phase of life and am happy to see her growth.  

No comments: