Tuesday, September 5, 2017

LEGOS

 I can't even begin to convey how happy I am to have my kids back in school. I love it when they are off for the summer and I love it when they go back at the end. Those last few weeks were nothing but contention. A few times I locked myself in my room and told them if they weren't going to behave I wasn't coming out. It didn't work, but I got a break for a moment. 

Now it is just me and my boys and I can't begin to say how happy I am to spend all day with these two. The girls took up so much of the summer. They are both growing in so many wonderful ways. I have been doing preschool with James. He spends hours drawing or playing with Legos. Ashton is learning how to go potty. Although it has been a struggle, it always is, it has been so nice to spend that one on one time with him. Cheering him on and helping him through navigating the world of the potty. I should start a book called the many adventures of James and Max. They are quite the brothers. 






No comments: