Saturday, September 9, 2017

QUILTS and POOP

 Mom and Dad left bright and early in the morning. They never like to linger. After breakfast, they were off.

I have been stippling the above quilt. I found the quilt top on etsy. I fell in love with it. I have spent time doing a hexagon quilt. It takes hours and hours. I was so upset when I saw someone selling this for a fraction of what it was worth. I have to say it was an impulse buy. I love it, but it has sat in my closet for months. I am not the greatest stippler but I wanted to do it. I finally got up the courage and it has been really difficult to do but rewarding. I am about halfway done with it. I will do the rest on Monday.

I have been potty training. This boy will pee in the potty all day long and hold it for hours. I don't ever hesitate to take him in public. He is amazing. I can't get him to poop on the potty to save my life. He usually poops once a day and he poops his pants. I don't know what to do. I have never had a kid be this hard. I would love any advice from anyone. 

My kids played at the White's for a few hours while I took some hot rolls to a friend who was diagnosed with cervical cancer. We visited for a minute. I then took some rolls over to my friend Leslie's house. We got to visit. It is always nice to visit with a good friend and share worries and joy's. There is some friends that you can talk to about anything. They are open. I love that Leslie is hears everything I say and she loves me despite my imperfections. 

I am pretty sure I popped. I wasn't showing at all and then I woke up two days ago and it is like gravity has taken toll and I feel very pregnant. It is great to know that he is healthy and growing. I am happy to be housing his little body for a short time. 


No comments: