Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DEAD ANIMAL ZOO.

I love these two little girls. Yesterday when I went in to tuck them in before I went to bed. I saw them sleeping like this. It reminded me of snuggling up to my little sister when we shared a bed as little girls. I am grateful my girls have each other.
We went to West Virgina today to Cabela's one of Nate's favorite outings. Sierra insisted on bringing some friends along. She has been playing with these three good fairies none stop. She is always sitting in the corner doing all the little voices. She is obsessed with fairies.
Thanks Jennifer and Derrick for making her day again.
The girls love Cabela's too. We call it the dead animal zoo. It is such a great place to take little kids because the animals don't move, so they get to see all of them. I love it. They rode around in a very bumpy, twirling, fast shopping cart and saw some awesome animals and fish (Nate's personal favorite.). All in all better than any theme park.

2 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

okay, we don't even have kids and we love Cabellas for all these same reasons :)

Caroline Craven said...

Why do we always love to take pictures of our sleeping kids? I have a few of those shots myself. They look so angelic when they are asleep, and they're not always angelic when they are awake, maybe that's why we snap those pics.