Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

Well, on Sunday Nate helped Sierra put the tree up while I made lunch. I thought it was cute how they worked together. Later, Sierra named all the ornaments. There is a baby, a mom, and a dad. They kept moving around the tree. Then they went into their box and then back out again. Then Sierra removed the tops and filled them with water. Water seems to go into everything lately.
This was the inevitable result. I think we have lost six bulbs in two days. I don't think there will be any left by Christmas. Oh, well. Sigh.
We made a carrot cake on Sunday. Yummy. MJ enjoyed licking the crumbs.

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

That is fun that you let her do the tree all by herself. I wish I was easy going enough to let my kids do it on there own.

Byron Putnam said...

Hey, I suggest getting some bulbs from the dollar store, they have some cute ones and they won't break because they are plastic (I have the glitter ones because then they don't look so cheap). Cute tree! I love how CC is balancing on the stool and the entertainment center

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

haha, I guess my husband was signed in and I didn't sign him out to comment, it's just me though, don't be freaked out :)