Saturday, December 12, 2009

WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY

We went to the ward Christmas party tonight. Santa was there. Sierra absolutely refused to go up and sit on his lap. Finally she said, "If you go up with me mom then I will sit on his lap." I went up with her. She wouldn't sit on his lap. I sat on his lap. She got a little gift from him. Most of the other girls got a little fairy doll from the dollar store. She got crayons. She cried. I told her Santa just knows what a good artist you are and he wants you to draw more. She said, "I am never drawing again." When she got home her Dad tried to convience her that her gift was awesome. He sat down and drew with her. She was happy.
I put MJ in Sierra's bed last night. Both of the girls slept from 10:00pm till 4:00am, the best night sleep of my life. We will try it again tonight and see if we are onto something, or whether it was a fluke.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What cute girls you have! I hope you are onto something with the sleeping arrangement. Good Luck!