Thursday, December 17, 2009

FREE TO A GOOD HOME: 4 YR OLD GIRL

I told CC to leave her princess video game and come help me clean her room. She came. I told her to pick up the books and I would make the bed. She watched me make the bed. I finished. I said, "Pick up the books CC." She said, "You help me." (Translation: You pick them up while I watch.) I said, "No you pick the books up." She started to cry and scream and throw a fit. Then I said, "No, princess video games for the rest of the day unless you stop and pick up the books." The fit continued. Then she said, "I don't want you to be my mom anymore. I want a different mom." There you have it folks. CC is looking for a new mom.

I told her I would video her ad for a new mom. She changed her mind. See video.CC I love you so much. I will be your mom forever and ever even when you are a silly goose girl.

2 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I will keep her. Send her here! Even when she's nasty, I will love her to pieces.

Jessica said...

I love it, its funny how quickly they change their minds. So cute!