Monday, December 14, 2009

A WALK, PLEASE

MJ begged to go for a walk. I got out the door and halfway around the first block and she was out.
Sierra stole her apple.
She decided she wanted some for herself.
CC brought her nature journal. She is suppose to draw pictures of nature when we are out doors but mostly she draws Mermaids.
She loves to draw and has continued to draw, despite her prior threat to never draw again
I love this beautiful home we saw on our walk. I love the wreaths hanging on all the windows.
CC loves the swings.
MJ loves the swings too. CC loves to push MJ in the swings.
When we got home we had hot chocolate and mashmellows.
MJ thought it was pretty yummy.
Happy holidays. Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Paul and Em said...

I love these pictures! CC better keeping drawing, she the best 4 yr old drawer I know.