Monday, December 21, 2009

SHAMBOLICIOUS

I loved this lady on the past season of Survivor. The announcer asked her, "What do you call that hair style?" She replied, "Shambolicious." Then he asked, "How long have you been sporting that hair cut." She said, "Since 1987." He said, "Have you ever thought about changing it." She said, "Why mess with perfection baby?"
I feel you girl. Here is a picture of me sporting my own bit of perfection.
More Shamboliciousness.
Everyone needs a good laugh this time of year.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I so remember that hairstyle and we thought we were so cool!!! I love it!!

Caroline Craven said...

I love the post, but did not love Shambo, especially the very last episode - she got kind of nasty to the girl that won. We all have our fun/scary hair styles. I keep thinking I will do a scrapbook page about funky hair styles I've had over the years, but I can't bring myself to reveal some really horrible styles that I thought were pretty darn chic!

Paul and Em said...

aHAhahahhahahhah. Hilarious...I want to cry!

Lisa said...

She did get a little nasty. You have to give it to her. She went on public television looking like she steped out of the 80's with more confidence than I could have in the same situation. I thought I was pretty chic as well. I remember spending hours curling and feathering.

Jess said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! I can't stop laughing!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the laugh.