Thursday, December 24, 2009

OUR LITTLE ANGEL

Joy was so sweet and allowed us to use her house to have a evening to remember the true meaning of Christmas. The children all dressed up and preformed the nativity. CC was an angel. I practiced all day with her so she could do her lines. I would mess up the line on purpose, so she would correct me and remember the words. She thought is was a fun game. She made up her own version of misplaced words and kept saying, "Fear not I bring you bras?" and laughing her head off. I told her that wasn't funny and hoped my staunch objection would prevent her public announcements of bras. Luckily, she was too shy to say her line.
Here's an adorable Shepherd
There is the beautiful blessed mother along with a real live baby playing Jesus.
If you would like to watch the production in its entirety click here. Merry Christmas. Thanks Joy for opening your home and suggesting such a wonderful activity.

No comments: