Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MJ, WE LOVE YOU.

MJ, I love you.
MJ started walking last week. Sorry, I know. You think by now I would remember I can't video sideways and rotate the film. It is what it is. Enjoy.
Finally, she drinks regular milk. It took a while, but no more chocolate milk.
I love the massive grins MJ gives her Daddy.
She loves her sister so much. Sierra said today, "MJ is my best friend mom."

Some pictures Jess took a while back that didn't make the cut but I thought showed MJ's personality well.

3 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I want to squeeze her guts! Love her so much. I was cheering her on. I can't believe she's getting so big. She walks perfectly!

Chrystal said...

ok...seriously love the hair pulling picture...classic...love it!!!

Jess said...

I can't believe she is walking that good!!! GO Madison!