Sunday, January 3, 2010

1:00 CHURCH

I use to get bored waiting for church and didn't want the television on, so I would entertain myself by putting more effort into dressing up Sierra. I would do her hair and then I would clip and paint her nails. Since MJ was born and church was switched to 9:00am, her nails have been grossly neglected. I keep finding her biting them. Yuck. Needless to say, I am very glad that church has been swiched back to 1:00pm. I got to sit and trim the girls nails and paint them and then we read the friend together. It was a really peaceful morning.
Sierra won't let me take her picture. She let me take a picture of her Tinker Bell Pez Dispenser instead, and luckily she turned one nail enough to see my beautiful work.

2 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

what a fun thing to do with your girls! Sierra looks so darn cute in this pic!

Caroline Craven said...

We have switched to the 9:00 schedule and I must say, now that I don't have to get little children ready in the morning, I like it. We love the afternoons to just chill and relax. Keep up that no TV before church rule as long as possible, I think it makes a huge difference. Our rule kind of went by the wayside (totally Kent's doing).