Monday, January 18, 2010

SICK AGAIN


Sierra has been so sick. She is filled with mucus. She has a cough. The night before last she wanted to climb into bed with us. I let her. MJ was already in bed with us. She wanted to be held. She begged and begged me to cuddle her. I pulled her close to me and held her. She started coughing and snooring in my face, because of the mucus. Her hot breathe, hot body, and the constant noise was almost more than I could take, but she kept begging me, "Mom, I need to be held." She was so sick. The worst was MJ was laying next to me on the other side and kept insisting our foreheads touch. Everytime I would move my head toward Sierra she would screetch and pull on my face until my forehead was touching her's. I was all twisted up and miserable and I don't think I slept at all. I just wanted to scream, "Everybody out," but I was too tired to. I need a nap. Sigh.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry, there is nothing worse than sick kids. We have chicken pox right now, and this week may do me in! Good Luck to you!!

rachwheel said...

Sick kids is the worst - hope they feel better soon.
My address is 2436 S. Old Oaks Dr. Beavercreek, OH 45431 -
I'm due March 12th. Little over a month and a half left. Feeling huge.