Saturday, January 2, 2010

TADAWISH

I have a long list of nicknames for both of my children. Nate picks one and typically stays with it. I swich it up all the time, but lately I call MJ Tadawish or Tads most of the time and CC, sea-sa-shell or Cees. I know weird.

I haven't in a while, so for this post I thought I would write a little bit about my Tads.

1. Tads knows what she wants to eat. I have been working with her to try new things, but it is a struggle. She knows what she wants to eat and will fuss and fight if she doesn't get it.
2. She loves whole milk now. It was a struggle but now she loves it. She begs for it and you can find her often with a bottle of milk in one hand and a fist of my hair in the other hand.
3. She loves to play with my hair, just like her sister did.
4. She says hello every time she picks up a phone. One of the only words she knows and she doesn't say it right, but does the inflexions perfectly. The word sounds more like ey-o.
5. She loves her Dad and her Dad has a huge soft spot in his heart for her. He doesn't like to hear her cry and he often rescues her and brings her into bed with us.
6. She has one of the cheesiest grins I have ever seen on a child and I love it.
7. She has a very infectious laugh. Sierra will do almost anything to get her laughing. Tads starts laughing and then Sierra immediately joins in and Nate and I aren't far behind, even if we don't understand what is funny, it is hard not to laugh.
8. At dinner time whatever food you give her she blows on it before she eats it. Tonight she wanted goldfish and insisted on blowing on them before she would eat them. (Goldfish for dinner? I know... bad mom.)
9. She is super possessive of her mother and when Sierra tries to hug me in front of her, Tads starts screaming, whimpering, and climbing in between us. (A reaction CC enjoys so she always hunts for Tads out of the corner of her eye as she climbs into my arms.)
10. She loves to be outside and will often pull me to her stroller, carseat, or the door or window and whimper to let me know it is time for fresh air.
11. She isn't as Kingonish as she use to be but still she doesn't like to be behind a door her mother is infront of. She will start screaming like crazy.
12. She walks everywhere now. I don't remember the last time I saw her crawl to anything. She is very offended when you accidently bump into her. (Which happens alot because she is so little it is hard to see her sometimes.)
13. She loves to wake me up in the morning with great big slobbery open mouth kisses all over my face.
14. She is about 14 and 1/2 months old. I can't believe she is so big and I can't imagine life without her. I love her so much.(Zoom in CC so you don't get my mess in the picture.)

3 comments:

MPk said...

She is a great walker. I was so impressed.

Sarah Keith said...

That was from me not Micah! Although I am sure he would say the same thing!

Paul and Em said...

I totally tayght her how to say hello into the phone. It was the only thing I could get her to say. Love the pictures, I wish I were there to see her walk!