Friday, January 15, 2010

GOOD MORNING

Yesterday morning, I didn't want to get up. I was dragging my feet once again as a result of another awful night of sleep. I awoke not to an alarm but to the demands of breakfast, drinks, and a diaper change. Sadly, this alarm doesn't come with a snooze button. However, the sun streamed throught the window lighting this shadow onto the wall and it cheered me.
I caught MJ finding a small piece of her own hair to tousle and I rememebered the first time CC discovered her hair. I smiled.
I invited CC to help me make lunch. Yes, in the picture we are making lunch at 1:00pm. Eggs and Pajama's, I giggled at the ridiculousness of it.
An hour later Nate walked in with a plant for me, randomly, without a reason. (He bought me a single flower every day for the first month of our engagement. Then he quit his job and was bearly eating, so he bought me a plant to last through the rest of our engagement. He bought me a couple of plants when we were first married and struggling.) Today another plant. It is pink. I love him so much. He is the reason behind everything good in my life.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

wasn't that sun wonderful! It brightened my day too. I LOVE THE SUN! And we are in our pajamas everyday all day...so don't worry thats how it should be. :)

Caroline Craven said...

I wish we had some of that sunshine here. We are waking up to yet another foggy, inversion laden day. I'm sick and tired of them and would love to get reacquainted with the sun.